SUPER MULTI DOPHILUS Kids
NATURALLY SUPPORTS CHILDREN’S IMMUNE SYSTEM
SUPER MULTI DOPHILUS Kids is a last-generation synbiotic product for babies and children above 6 months of age, which contains seven strains of specially selected probiotic bacteria and natural fibers (oligofructose). It regulates naturally the intestinal microflora, improves digestion and prevents gastrointestinal discomfort and disorders.
Each sachet SUPER MULTI DOPHILUS Kids contains* oligofructose and probiotic bacteria – not less than 1 billion viable “good” bacteria.
- Helps improve and maintain the balance of baby/children’s gastrointestinal (GI) system and immunity.
- Assists in absorbing beneficial nutrients contained in food, consumed by children.
- Increases natural protective power of the child’s body against diseases and infections.
- Protects against diarrhoea during and after antibiotic treatment.
- Natural probiotic, produced with special technology that ensures high activity and preserved vitality of beneficial bacteria in sufficient dose- for better and lasting effect.
- Also helps in cases of: diarrhoea resulting from viral or bacterial intestinal infections, abdominal swelling, gas and colic in babies and small children, reduced immunity during change of seasons or travelling.
*CONTAINS MILK PROTEIN AND LACTOSE.
Why choose SUPER MULTI DOPHILUS Kids:
– SUPER MULTI DOPHILUS Kids is effective and safe: each sachet provides viable probiotic bacteria with high ability to colonize the GI tract and permanently contribute to local and overall immunity.
– Lactobacillus helveticus: supports normal functioning of the immune system and increases body’s natural defenses.
– Lactobacillus acidophilus – a major probiotic bacteria found in the healthy organism, naturally inhabiting the GI system. It regulates intestinal pH and survives in high gastric acidity.
– Lactobacillus bulgaricus: maintains purity and balance of the small intestines and helps strengthen immunity.
– Streptococcus thermophilus: enhances immunity and improves digestion.
– Bifidobacterium longum: a local immunomodulator which increases natural immune powers of the organism.
– Bifidobacterium bifidum: regulates the intestinal microbial homeostasis and boosts overall protective power of the body.
– Bifidobacterium infants: constitutes 80–90% of the intestinal flora of infants and facilitates production of B group vitamins and vitamin K.
– Oligofructose – a natural prebiotic, which promotes “good” bacteria growth.
_Lactobacillus REUTRI :Anti diarrheal against rota virus